I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

12.04.2013

a very-mery-start to the Christmas season

If you don't already know. I've moved. Visit my at http://www.megfee.com/2013/12/04/mery-start-christmas-season/ to see this post on my new site.






photo 3-8 Screen Shot 2013-12-04 at 7.45.16 AMphoto 1-11 photo 4-4photo 2-13photo 4-3photo 2-12 Screen Shot 2013-12-04 at 8.08.48 AM photo 1-13



Last night was one of those perfect, perfect nights. I got to spend it with my friend Alisha, who may very well be the smartest person I know, as well as the funniest. We went to a really lovely party and had just enough booze that we decided it necessary to head crosstown for a baked potato and spinach dip. And because I am a person who almost always has a massive camera in her purse (and who almost always never takes it out), we thought it really important to pose along the way–just as ridiculously “model-esque” as we could.


The results were, inevitably, spot-on.


We’re thinking about sounding these out as Christmas cards…obviously.


The post a very-mery-start to the Christmas season appeared first on megfee.


No comments: